[Steppes] [Lindenwood] Lindenwood Business Meeting/Populace - Saturday Jan. 30 @ 7pm

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 18 18:48:37 PST 2010

That is a good question.  Rowlett is a loonnnggg way from Midlothian as well.   Kinda in the same vein of why Irving and Coppell are in the same group with Midlothian and Cedar Hill.  ANY meeting north of I30 usually means a long drive and almost all meetings tend to be well north of I30.  I therefore rarely attend any meetings or gatherings within the Steppes.

Jaque the Spink