[Steppes] [Lindenwood] Lindenwood Business Meeting/Populace - Saturday Jan. 30 @ 7pm

Lena von Ossenbrugge lenavonossenbrugge at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 10:15:21 PST 2010

Dear Aimiliona Hare's Keep and all who are part of Lindenwood,

You asked the reasonable question of  why the business meeting/populace location is 30+ miles from Lindenwood. The short answer is that I just became the Canton's Seneschal and wanted to get everyone together quickly so I offered my house as the meeting place. This is a critical time for the canton and I wanted to get people together to discuss current plans,
Lindenwood's future, what types of activities the Canton might do, etc.
I realize that Rowlett is a bit of a drive for everyone. I'm hoping
people will make the effort to come to the meeting so we can discuss these things as well as figure out
where to hold activities and meetings that ARE in Lindenwood. Ideally, on the 30th, others will volunteer to either host activities or to find locations in Lindenwood where we can gather. I would strongly encourage
you and anyone else hesitant to make the drive to do so. I really do
want to hear from everyone and to get as many people involved in
Lindenwood as possible.

Yours in Service,

Lady Lena von Ossenbrugge

(MKA Alane Kochems)

"Quarterly sable and argent, a dragon rampant counterchanged"