[Steppes] Looking for an Electrician

mikaelc mikaelc at airmail.net
Sat Jan 9 12:33:46 PST 2010

	I had the same problem with the smoke alarm at the top of my stairs.
Turns out, it wasn't the electricity - it was the cricket that had crawled
inside the unit and was shorting out part of the sensor. An accumulation of
dust sometimes causes it to go off sporadically. Usually when it happens, I
pull the unit down, shake it vigorously, and blow out the dust. Hat fixes it
until the next critter crawls in .....

	Mike