[Steppes] [Lindenwood] Lindenwood Business Meeting/Populace - Saturday Jan. 30 @ 7pm

Susan Harkins shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 19 12:17:25 PST 2010

Thanks for doing this for us Duncan. Will help newcomers get the lay of the land!
Susanna

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2010, at 1:22 PM, Duncan Hepburn <duncan at stormypetrel.org> wrote:

Wihtric,

I can answer that for you.

One thing I have done as webminister is to try to make our website more relevant and useful. Go to http://steppes.ansteorra.org and chose "Where is the Steppes?" from the menu on the left hand side. That shows a map of Steppes, Glaslyn, and Lindenwood.

I got the data to build that map from the kingdom website... specifically the kingdom seneschal's website at: http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/info.html

There you can find the group breakdown of the entire kingdom by ZIP code in a PDF file.

*short answer*
If you are in The Colony at ZIP Code 75056, then your address counts toward The Steppes. You are, of course, welcome to play with which ever group you want and make your "warm body" work for Glaslyn.

Duncan

Quoting Richard Culver <rbculver at sbcglobal.net>:

(accidently sent this to just Lady Lena privately but thought it  might be a good question in general)

As  total aside to this issue, how does one tell where,  geographically they reside?  I live in The Colony and am not sure if  I am just Steppes proper, Glaslyn, or Lindenwood.  I am trying my  best to make Glaslyn stuff and consider it home, but I was just  curious.

Gódspéde!
Wihtric hlafard