[Steppes] boundaries (was: a big long subject line)

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue Jan 19 15:16:07 PST 2010

Jaque,

I was just talking to Genevieve on the way home about trying to find out
the same thing (not just for Lindenwood, but for all three groups). If I
can get membership by ZIP code numbers, I'll plug em into the map the
same way I did boundaries, and we can analyze where the members really
are concentrated.

I am going to see our various seneschals (local, region, and kingdom)
this weekend at Round Table, and I will get the ball rolling to try to
gather that data.

Duncan

Duncan Hepburn
Melior Quam Nonnullum