[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Sunday July 11, 2010:

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 10 20:31:29 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

Right now we are unsure what condition the archery range is in
after all the rain this week.  I shall be going out to check the range
at sunrise however if my backyard in any indication (and it usually
is) there was 1-2 inches of standing water in it at 2 PM this
afternoon.  I'd post as soon as I return from the range 7-7:30 AM.

Please check this list for the update before heading out for archery
practice in the morning.

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"
Interim Archery Marshal for the Steppes