[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for Sunday July 11, 2010 is a go!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 11 05:33:56 PDT 2010

Just returned from the Eastfield range, its green, fresh mowed and
there is no standing water.  The ground is wet but firm with few
mushy spots so I'd say its good to go!  With temps in the low 90's
and only a slight chance of showers this just might be one of the
best days we have had for target archery in a while.

So we hope to see you there around 9 AM.

Regards,

Ironwyrm