[Steppes] OFF TOPIC - Need someone from Dallas area going to King's Round Table or Laurel's Prize Tourney

Tom Kyle tomkyle2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:26:03 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Please pardon the bandwidth.  A friend of mine in San Antonio needs me to
transport some of his gear To/From Pennsic.  He will be at both of these
events, but I can't due to business travel. I need someone that can pick up
a couple of items at KRT and let me pick them up later in the week.
 Similarly, I need someone that can take these same items to him @ LPT after
I return them.  I live in Desoto (just south of Dallas) but really, anyone
in the DFW area would be helpful.  Similarly, if someone is going to BOTH
events, the logistics get a bit easier.

If you can help us in any way, please let me know OFFLIST so we can work out
the details.  The best way to reach me is tomkyle2 at gmail dot com.

Thanks,

Tomas