[Steppes] Drake's & Lochlan's Unofficial!! - Never Happened!! - I Dont Know You!! - Why Are You Following Me?!! Meet and Beat

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 14:14:24 PDT 2010

Greetings!!!

His
Grace Drake and I have spoken with a few of the other brave, foolhardy,
and/or down right stoopud fighters in the area and we have decided to
host a very unofficial meet and beat at the same location as the
regularly scheduled Sun. practice (the new park). There will be fighting,
fighting, more fighting, and if rumors run true Popsicles!!! I look
forward to seeing everyone at the Drake's & Lochlan's Unofficial!! - Never Happened!! - I
Dont Know You!! - Why Are You Following Me?!! Meet and Beat. Remember,
it will be warm so bring water coolers (there is free ice and water
nearby), ice chests, drinks, and the like. Safety first for those of us
silly enough to be there getting ready for Gothic's heat.

Gramercy,

Sir Lochlan - "Are you daft man its hot!!" - Dunn
&
HG Sir Quintas - " Your darn toot'n " - Draconis

PS
This is unofficial so there will be no loaner gear, but come anyways and we'll do footwork drills....