[Steppes] For those of you who were around in the old days...

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 02:33:49 PDT 2010

Her Excellency Anne Louise, former Baroness of the Steppes is in
Presbyterian Hospital. She had both knees replaced yesterday morning, with good
success. She will be in the hospital for at least 5-6 days, but then will be home
for further recovery. If you want to visit, send cards, etc., please contact
me off list for her room number and contact info. Once she gets home, due
to His Excellency Exiter's own medical issues, they will need occasional
assistance. If you would like to help out, again contact me off list to
coordinate.

Both Exiter and Anne Louise look apon the Barony as a part of their
extended family, and are much appreciative of the thoughts and prayers extended
their way. While many of you with more recent membership in the Barony do not,
unfortunately, know them well, they led this group well for more than 6
years. Hopefully, this surgery will enable HE Anne Louise to come more
frequently to Steppes events in the future.

HL Saqra al-Kudsi
former lady-in-waiting to Their Excellencies Exiter and Anne Louise, Baron
and Baroness of the Steppes