[Steppes] Steppes exchequer position open

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Jul 9 14:01:53 PDT 2010

From: Karen Calhoun <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net> wrote:
>  The Exchequers at the regional and kingdom level are fantastic to work with.
>  They are very helpful and quick to answer questions.

Well kingdom is...

>  Kingdom requires that exchequers take the exchequer class, parts 1 and 2, and
>  the gate class.  I believe there is also a financial committee class.

no financial committee class.  The Financial Committee is required to take the Exchequer's policy class (part one)

If interested i would recommend trying to attend one or both of the classes at Round table on 7/17.  It is being hosted by Loch Ruadh so is relatively local.

Additionally please remember that your bid goes to the Central Regional officer with copies going to Katya, Susanne and Their Excellencies.

Cheers,
Alasdair