[Steppes] Period Gamesters Get Together

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 15:18:00 PDT 2010

Miss you guys!!

Oh, man! Wish I were there! That's my favorite place to hang out! Used to be where we held business meeting.  What card game?  Belote?

Gab

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D