[Steppes] Is the combat archery class still scheduled?

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 30 00:43:05 PDT 2010

Likely not, we still haven't managed to get approval to use the park
yet so we are just trying to non-shooting training.  I had planed to
bring materials to let you make and take home a couple combat
missiles and practice shooting, however I'm more concerned that
you guys are working on getting your armor made right now.

I'm going to leave it up to you guys, I'll forward this message to
those on my list and can you contact me back with your wishes.
I'll post the results late tomorrow night (I'll be busy working until
then).  We'll do whatever the majority wants.

Ironwyrm

--- On