[Steppes] Drake's & Lochlan's Unofficial!! - Never Happened!! - I Dont Know You!! - Why Are You Following Me?!! Meet and Beat

Tiffany tlcmom2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 07:47:22 PDT 2010

Susan,

I didn't comment on any of this beforehand but I'm so sick of this kind of
crap taking place and taking place in a public forum. It makes me ashamed
that I'm apart of a group that does this kind of crap.

You have had to put up with some downright and total disrespect and it's
totally unacceptable! You bust your ass for the SCA and people should damn
well respect that!

Just sayin!!!!!

Lady Grace