[Steppes] Drake's & Lochlan's Unofficial!! - Never Happened!! - I Dont Know You!! - Why Are You Following Me?!! Meet and Beat

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 08:40:56 PDT 2010

WHOA!!!!!

  Susan did a good thing to look out not only for the fighters (as you see for the unofficial thingy fighters aren't bright) but more so for the families, wives, kids, &  pets that suffer to watch the a fore mentioned idiots play with each other. Be thankful our seneschal cares enough to look out for us, and know that my stupidity in setting up this Unofficial thing in no way diminishes her caring, commitment, or responsibility to the this group or those in it. Also to that end, if you are fighting come out. If you want to learn about fighting come out. If you want to hang out..... set up a meeting place, hang out, talk, craft, and do stuff. But do it inside like smart people out of the 100+ degree weather.

  All of that aside, I don't thing anyone is mad at, angry with, or picking on Susan. We all know how hard she works and how much she cares. We all appreciate it too. We have up to a few moments ago kept this PG, so lets continue to do so.

  If anyone has a problem with me playing in the park on Sunday ...... SEE ME ...

Gramercy,

Sir Lochlan Dunn