[Steppes] Drake's & Lochlan's Unofficial!! - Never Happened!! - I Dont Know You!! - Why Are You Following Me?!! Meet and Beat

Cionaodh O'Hosey CionaodhOHosey at verizon.net
Fri Jul 30 12:32:57 PDT 2010

Thank You Daddy for pointing out that it "was just sarcastic,
obnoxious, and rude" of me to point out that in twelve years of doing
it this away we have had no problems but NOW it is unsafe? Or was it
rude to point out that I have spent the last twelve years trying to
help build the Steppe's fighter practice for her to just kill it?
Don't tell me to shut up......
Cionaodh O'Hosey