[Steppes] Childrens' Activities Thank Yous

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 13:50:56 PDT 2010

We had three successful sessions of Children's Activities at Warlord this
weekend!  The kids made hobby horses and pouches in the first session,
then learned about Middle Eastern literature and puppetry in the second
session on Saturday.  On Sunday, they prepared a Middle Eastern dish
and learned about Middle Eastern food.  I really appreciate all the hard
work from my deputy Katerine and my husband Duncan de Bard (who
helped a lot with loading, unloading, and setup).  Thanks also to all the
children who attended these sessions!  Thank you also to HL Saqra
for the loan of research and books about Middle Eastern food and for
giving us some wonderful ideas for children's activities.  Finally, thanks
to the gentleman whose name I do not know who donated a parachute
to us for MOC use!

Lady Christianna