[Steppes] Hospitality from a viking clan...

Gene Drzymala gene_drzymala at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 19:25:02 PDT 2010

For everyone;

My wife and I (Rhonwyn of the Steppes), coming from the hospitality industry, have truly enjoyed our part in helping with the much fabled Steppes Warlord. We are proud that everyone could focus on enjoyment the of the tourney's and not the mundane. There were many that we would say thank you to that were in and out of the tent being water bearers or just being an extra pair of much needed hands, but alas, other than Fiona and Geoffrey's daughter, not many names come back. Please know that you have helped us greatly out there and for that, we are greatly honoered.

No, we are not new to the society, being 6 years in Bjornsborg has seen to that. So we have come to know the dream that is there and hope that we could express some small piece of it with our efforts at this event. From our household known as the Crimson Blades, my family starts with me, Lord Ivan Ericksson, my wife; Rhonwyn, my sons; Skolmr and Ingvarr, and my daughters; Tearwyn and Amyrdwin. Our hospitality is that you are welcomed in our house, may you never know a need as long as we can serve. Our household motto; "In service, no equal. In defense, none stronger."

Vivat the Dream!!!

In service,
Ivan