[Steppes] {FIGHTERS} Sword length recommendations?

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:46:52 PDT 2010

I was fortunate enough to get a stick of rattan and, with any luck,
I'll be getting my basket hilt soon, so I'm starting to wonder about
cutting my first sword in many years.  I seem to remember from olden
days in Atlantia a rule of thumb that stated that a sword measured
from the tip of your fingers, outstretched to your side, to the tip of
your nose was a good length.  Can anyone here tell me what the
conventional wisdom in the Steppes is?  Thanks in advance.

Yours,

Antoine d'Aubernoun