[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice is canceled for 5/6/10

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 5 12:14:57 PDT 2010

Sorry to say I am going to have to cancel our archery practice for
this Sunday due to illness.  I haven't recovered from the upper
respiratory problem I brought home with me from Steppes Warlord
yet.  Between that and the heat its been really difficult to breathe.

So I'm going to give it another week and hopefully I'll be better or
at least someone else can cover for me.  I regret any inconvence
and look forward to being back on the range next week!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"
Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes