[Steppes] C&I

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 5 12:48:42 PDT 2010

I know it isn't time for C&I stuff, but I'm itching to do some painting and it's always more fun to do it in a group. We have a clubhouse with a nice large conference room table in it. I'm wondering if anyone that does any painting would like to come and paint with me this afternoon or maybe tomorrow. We have a soda vending machine in the clubhouse and restrooms. The conference room has some windows that light it up really well. We can bring a laptop and listen to music or whatever. Let me know. I am at UTD at Campbell and Waterview in Richardson.

Dana/Fiona the Needleworker