[Steppes] Fw: Re: {FIGHTERS} Helmet question

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 06:30:55 PDT 2010

--- On Wed, 6/9/10, Brandon McDermott <brandonsmcd at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Brandon McDermott <brandonsmcd at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Steppes] {FIGHTERS} Helmet question
To: "Bill Perkins" <bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 8:29 AM

I havent heard of any problems in craftsmanship from Therion Arms. Doesnt mean they dont exist, just that I havent heard of any. The small gaps should be below the chin, and a gorget should cover the neck. The only way I can for see a problem is if your chin is below the line of the gaps, but as I said before we can always add a small piece of metal to cover the gap. I will say that with this type of helm you do need a good gorget. Even Drake wears a good gorget with his.