[Steppes] C&I Stuff on Weekends :)

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 9 08:33:38 PDT 2010

I'm going to be doing painting on Saturday and Sunday on weekends over the summer. I have space for up to 14 total people to be able to come in and paint, provided that no one is using one of the conference rooms in our clubhouse. We can fit 8 around the large table and 6 around the small. There is a soda vending machine (1.25) and restrooms available. My understanding from our wonderful Baron is that TRMs want to get scrolls caught up on who is supposed to be receiving what. I'd like to be able to offer them that variety. I will be available from 10am to 8pm on Saturdays and Sundays generally (until I get a job that requires me to work on weekends). If you'd like to come out and paint, if you're new to painting and want to learn how to paint. If you enjoy painting and want to come hang out, out of the heat, and enjoy doing something for out kingdom, feel free to contact me. Either send me an email or call me: 469-222-9236.  This way we'll have lots of good things to turn in at the monthly C&I meetings.

Fiona the Needleworker
a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere
m.k.a. Dana Busenbark

Barony of the Steppes