[Steppes] C&I Today, starting at 10am

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 12 07:53:37 PDT 2010

If anyone is wanting to just get out and do some painting, feel free to call me for exact directions to the clubhouse where I am about to head over to and do some painting. The address is 2600 Waterview Pkwy. It's on the corner of Waterview and Drive A at the University of Texas at Dallas in Richardson. I'll easily be there until 4-6pm. This is going to be my stress-free day! And it is out of the heat! I will bring my books that I have with me so that they can be used if needed. I will have my light box and some graph paper. I will have my calligraphy stuff if someone wants to practice calligraphy stuff.

My cell phone number is: 469-222-9236

Come out for the whole time, come out for part of the time, just come out and have a good time!

Fiona the Needleworker
a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere
m.k.a. Dana Busenbark

Barony of the Steppes