[Steppes] C&I Painting Tomorrow

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 11 10:18:41 PDT 2010

I will be doing painting tomorrow, for anyone that wants to join me. This will be taking place in the clubhouse here where I live. Lots of natural light, good sturdy table, and a soda vending machine and restrooms available! :)

If you've been thinking about wanting to try your hand at painting, you're welcome to come too! I'll try to have some sort of snacks there, but still being unemployed, if we all bring something we could have a good time. I will be available starting at 11am.

Please call me if you have questions. The address is 2600 Waterview Parkway. It is on the NE corner of Waterview and Drive A at UTD in Richardson.

My cell # is 469-222-9236

Fiona the Needleworker
a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere
m.k.a. Dana Busenbark