[Steppes] Events

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 1 18:31:24 PDT 2010

DOH! Forgot something!

One more round of thanks - I want to thank the Canton of Glaslyn for helping
us out - one week after running their own event - my friends, your
generosity never ceases to amaze me. I also wanted to thank folks from
Rosenfeld that worked Gate late into the night. We had people from Bryn
Gwlad helping at gate, and with Youth activities, too. I saw folks from
Elfsea working all over site as well. My special thanks to the folks up in
Rio Rojo who worked tirelessly on Youth activites and decorating our hall.

Thanks to all of you for your help and support!