[Steppes] {FIGHTERS} Sword length recommendations?

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Fri Jun 4 05:10:43 PDT 2010

While many samurai did not have the luxury, whenever possible Japanese swords were made to fit their owners.  The standard was if you were standing straight and holding the sword point down at your side, the tip would clear the ground by two inches.

Alaric, Your Friendly Neighborhood Military Historian