[Steppes] Card Weaving

Lisa May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 13:08:00 PDT 2010

This web site is a fabulous resource for all things fiber.  She has links to
instructions that are pretty easy to follow for everything from warping the
loom with cards to designing the patterns. You should be able to find
instructions to help you from here.

http://www.stringpage.com/tw/tw.html

Maggie