[Steppes] SPC 'Character' Biography

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:52:08 PDT 2010

Alexandra, there is no single / simple answer to your question.

While some have indeed placed their persona history in a place where we can all share it vicariously without ever meeting them in the flesh, far more exists in bits&pieces revealed over time & through many different venues (both on- and off-line).

One effort recently seen has been associated with the A&S 50 Challenge**, and is derived in part from the concepts of NaNoWriMo and ScriptFrenzy:  write a daily journal from the viewpoint of your persona for one month / fifty days / some amount of time greater than a [pick a number of time-elements].

If you really want some of our FULL tales, be prepared for a long and varied experience...

Amra, whose LBPS* can easily run over 12 hours if allowed to spew out in one continuous stream - and which can be summarized in under a minute, or possibly even in a single trio of words/concepts.

 Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

(* LBPS = Long Boring Persona Story, which in many cases - at least for SOME people - is not necessarily capital-B boring.  "Tiggy, tell us a STORY!")

** The Challenge:  (simplified description) in depth, breadth, or persona categories, create at least fifty items before May 1st, Anno Societatis L (or at least by the end of the fiftieth year of the existence of the SCA - I get that part confused....).  Some people go in for a bit more of a stretch: 50-50-50 (50 qualifying efforts in EACH of the three categories)

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen