[Steppes] SPC 'Character' Biography

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 13:53:41 PDT 2010

It took me a while to learn who I was in relation to what is happening in the world. As you know news travels slowly across the Skagerrak. You have to be careful of the storms that whip up and drive inland.
I did hear that Pepin of the Franks was sending his son, Charles, to fight the Goths, but that may just be a story.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith