[Steppes] Gulfwar XIX Last Minute Stuff

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 18:31:00 PST 2010

Just a reminder for those attending War this year. A simple kitchen with stoves and propane will be provided for use. If you plan to use the kitchen please bring $3.00 per person to help cover the cost of propane.

There will be a "Big -O- Pot" for bag and boil and tongs in the kitchen. If you need to cook a meal please bring pots, pans, and utensils to do so. There will be a wash station provided but every one is responsible for cleaning up after themselves and doing their dishes.

I will be onsite first thing Sunday, when you arrive please look for the laminated card with your name on it if you are attending and have Registered. I will mark the location of your tent with the dimensions you have previously given me. This is so if you do not find me immediately in camp you can still set up your tent and get settled in.

There is potable water on site but I highly suggest you bring drinking water. Also because the trees have been removed from site there is NO Firewood to be found. If you wish to have a fire in camp please bring Firewood to add to the common use. If everyone brings a few pieces then we should be able to have a fire most nights.

It seems we may be in for cold weather this year, I would hate to see people leave early because the weather. For those that dont know there is a laundromat in Lumberton, in case you need to do laundry.

These are just a few items I thought might be handy. I look forward to seeing you at Gulfwar this year. And as always if you need anything, please feel free to email me with questions.

Lady Alianorra MacAiodh
"Camp Mom"
Gulfwar XIX