[Steppes] the post-business meeting officer's meeting

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu May 6 12:03:17 PDT 2010

On Monday, Genevieve and I asked for all of the officers and their
deputies to stick around after the meeting, as we wanted to have a
discussion with them.

It was intended to be a chance for us to tell the officers about our
vision for the barony, as well as get out there our expectations for
officers. And I think it was successful and productive.

In the interest of openness, I submit to you a writeup of what was said
that evening. This is not verbatim, but is pretty close.

I've uploaded it to the Steppes website at:

http://steppes.ansteorra.org/files/Why_are_we_officers.pdf

Take a gander, if you are interested. If you have any comments or
feedback, please let Genevieve and I know privately.

Duncan
--

Azure a saltire dovetailed ermine.
~ Melior Quam Nonnullum ~