[Steppes] Calling for Oak/Acorn insignia ribbon

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Thu May 6 21:20:53 PDT 2010

Good evening everyone

After going through the Steppes insignia box I have discovered that we are
in need of Oak and Acorn insignia ribbon/cord.  We should be set for Warlord
but we will need to have more for Their Excellencies-to-be after that time.

The Oak ribbon is black on the outside and green in the center.  This ribbon
can be woven or sewn.

The Acorn is traditionally green and can be finger loop braided, woven or
even store bought.

 Let me know if you need more information or pictures of the ribbon.

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes