[Steppes] Calling for Oak/Acorn insignia ribbon

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 21:34:11 PDT 2010

If anyone has the fabric, but not the time to get them made. I have
the time. I'm not getting as many hours with the Census as I would
have thought I would have, and after tomorrow, I'm done with school
until August. I have the sewing machine and thread and everything to
make them, just not the money to purchase the fabric for them. Unless
I start getting 40 hours a week with the Census. I won't have the
money. So if you have the fabric, and want someone to sew them for
you, for our new Excellencies :) I will happily sew my fingers off!

Fiona the needleworker!