[Steppes] Barony of Unser Hafen and Canton of Bofharrach

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 10:10:46 PDT 2010

Does anyone know someone from one of these groups in the Outlands (Colo.)?  We will be there this weekend and are hoping to drop in on their fighter practice in City Park on Sunday. We leave tomorrow morning, so a response tonight would be great!

HL Gabrielle and Ld. Jon Rolfsson

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D