[Steppes] Barony of Unser Hafen and Canton of Bofharrach

Queen Of Night dark.fairy_queen at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 10:40:18 PDT 2010

Hi all,

So I'm organizing a few events in the next few months for those
interested in going.

June 3rd- Avenue Q at the Winspear Opera house. Tickets range from
$25.00 to $75.00 depending on where you want to sit. Box seats are
$120.00. Rumor has it A-kon attendees will be there in abundance.

June 11 or 12- Video Games Live presented by The Dallas Symphony
Orchestra. I have a contact at the Symphony that cuts out handling fees.
 I will call him next week to find out the prices.

Alright that's all I got

Jeanelle