[Steppes] upcoming social events =)

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Fri May 14 11:34:28 PDT 2010

Jeanelle,

Genevieve and I are definitely interested in both of these... though we
might skip the whole going in garb thing this time. =)

I'll catch up with you next week about details and prices.

Also (and this is for everyone) we had talked a bit about going to see
Robin Hood as a group (in garb even). I know it released today, so that
isn't going to happen. I'm headed out of town to Coronation this week,
and Queen's Champion is next week (local though), and Warlord I think is
the weekend after that. So, anyone want to think about organizing
something, based on those limitations?

Duncan

On 5/14/2010 12:40 PM, Queen Of Night wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So I'm organizing a few events in the next few months for those
> interested in going.
>
> June 3rd- Avenue Q at the Winspear Opera house. Tickets range from
> $25.00 to $75.00 depending on where you want to sit. Box seats are
> $120.00. Rumor has it A-kon attendees will be there in abundance.
>
> June 11 or 12- Video Games Live presented by The Dallas Symphony
> Orchestra. I have a contact at the Symphony that cuts out handling fees.
>   I will call him next week to find out the prices.
>
> Alright that's all I got
>
> Jeanelle

Azure a saltire dovetailed ermine.
~ Melior Quam Nonnullum ~