[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice 5/16/10

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 15 21:17:28 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

Well the big question is are we holding archery practice or not?  I
wish I could say, rain is predicted with a 40% chance of thunder
 showers from midnight through tomorrow morning.  However isn't
that what they said about last Sunday and the rains quit by 7AM
& it turned out to be a great day!

So we're just going to wing it and if it's not raining in the morning
then well go a head & hold archery practice!  Be watching for our
confirmation early on Sunday morning and keep your fingers
crossed.

Until then,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"
Interim Archery Marshal for the Steppes