[Steppes] Archery at Warlord

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue May 18 07:44:33 PDT 2010

Greetings to all those interested in Archery! Many of you are already aware of the number of Archery competitions held at Warlord each year. However some of you may not so I thought I would share this information.

Currently we will have 6 different Archery competitions at Warlord this year. All day Saturday and Sunday you will have the opportunity to compete in an Archery Competition at Steppes Warlord.

Saturday

 *   Steppes Archer Tourney - Baronial Archery Championship for the Steppes - stay tuned for more details
 *   Novice Archery Competition -  Bows only, some loaner gear, you must have never won an archery competition with bow or crossbow. See website for more details

Sunday

 *   Children's Archery Competition - See Website for Details
 *   ROYAL HUNTSMAN TOURNEY for their Majesties - See Website for details
 *   Squires Duck Hunt - Something for both the Archer, the Squire and anyone else who wants to watch - see website for more details

Come and shoot Arrows at Steppes Warlord! See old friends and meet new ones!

Master Richard Fairbourne
Steppes Warlord Steward

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna