[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice 5/23/10

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 22 20:48:59 PDT 2010

Greeting all,

The weather fairies have divined partly cloudy skies, high of 92 with
winds 15 to 25 mph for tomorrow.  Works for me so we are planing
to hold archery practice in the morning.  Come out and get yourselves
a bit of practice before our archery activities at Steppes Warlord next
weekend!

Our Steppes Archery Practice is held on the old archery range at
Eastfield college, 3737 Motely Drive in Mesquite just north of the
I-30/Motely exit next to the tennis courts.  Parking is available at
the far end of the church parking lot across the street.  We start
around 10 AM and finish up around 1PM.

There are shade trees to cool off under, so bring your camp chairs,
something to drink, snacks should you wish, your archery equipment
and come fling some arrows down range with us.

Don't know how or don't have equipment, we have loner bows & arrows
and folks willing to take the time to help show you how its done.  So
pray come join us on the archery range in the morning!

We hope to see you there!

HL William Black Dragon called "Ironwyrm"
Interim Archery Marshal for the Steppes

PS: As always we shall confirm in the morning just in case there's
some pop-up showers (it could happen)!