[Steppes] Fwd: C&I change of location and time

Tiffany tlcmom2 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 11:27:37 PDT 2010

Reminder:

There will be Hershey kisses or some sort of chocolate supplied. This is the
new location for Calligraphy and Illumination for the Steppes Baroney but
all are welcome. We are excited to start this at our home and look forward
to everyone attending.

Please call me at 469-682-8425 if you have any questions. Please, no calls
after 8 pm.

In Service,

Lady Grace