[Steppes] November SteppesLetter Submissions due November 13th

Chronicler of the Steppes chronicler at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 3 16:50:50 PDT 2010

I send Greetings to your Excellenices, Officers, and the Populace!

I bring you good news!  The deadline for submissions to the SteppesLetter
has been extended to November 13th.  "Electronic" submissions are acceptable
and greatly encouraged!

In order to submit any  creative work or images for publishing, you must
include the appropriate release forms.  If the images contain any
recognizable person, a model release form must be completed by each
recognizable person in the image.

Links to the Downloadable Forms:
Creative Release
Form<http://docs.google.com/a/steppes.ansteorra.org/leaf?id=0By5kMWxDbM5LZWQ2YmZhZDItZGM2Ni00OGU2LTgxNmEtOTMxZmUyNTgyYmYz&hl=en&authkey=CODSmokJ>
Photo Release Form<http://docs.google.com/a/steppes.ansteorra.org/leaf?id=0By5kMWxDbM5LNWU4Yjg4NzktOWQxOS00MzIzLWJlNzEtNWU3YTY1MTQ0M2Fj&hl=en&authkey=CLzVgtgE>
Model Release Form<http://docs.google.com/a/steppes.ansteorra.org/leaf?id=0By5kMWxDbM5LYTczZDA5YWQtM2MzNy00NWFkLWI1NWQtZGUyMDEzODAzNjk4&hl=en&authkey=COnWkNIM>

Officers are not required to complete a release form for their monthly
reports.

I would love to be able to include work from our local artisans in our
SteppesLetter.

Please let me know if you have any questions about submissions or the
release forms.

In Service,

Lady Gera von Roer
972-926-3363 voice/text