[Steppes] A Few Reminders for the Officers...

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 3 18:38:37 PDT 2010

Please remember to send a message to our new Chronicler, Gera von Roer (
chronicler at steppes.ansteorra.org), giving her permission to publish your
name and e-mail address (phone number, too, if you wish) in the newsletter.
Also, if you have not yet sent her an article for the December edition,
please do so as soon as possible!  I would love to see some Anglo-Saxon
trivia, recipes, costuming tips or book/website/vendor suggestions for those
of us who are trying to dress the part for 12th Night.  Last, but not least,
remember that your budget requests are due this Sunday.
Enough business for tonight!  I'm about to bury myself in the books... enjoy
your evening!
Katerina