[Steppes] OT: Various Work Opportunities, Brief Note about the mostly-missing Amra

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:25:03 PDT 2010

OK, the semi-relevant:  I have landed a SHORT contract as a hardware tech. Yay, me.

Immediate Openings I'm passing along:  at last word, still need at least one more HW Tech for two to four shifts the week of November 15th.

Received multiple requests for contacts with Oracle Applications experience (I speak the database/SQL side, these want things like "Oracle EBS financial modules (AP, GL, Fixed Assets and Purchasing)" and Hyperion.

Interested?  Email me directly, I'll pass you the contact information.

(No, Amra has NOT fallen off the face of the planet.  He has through necessity hunkered down for a while and is providing support to a shoulder-replacement surgery survivor who experienced serious reactions and a two-month stint in a Skilled Nursing Facility before being released to home-care ... reminder to us all being that surgery is major trauma, and adverse reactions to anesthesia are Not Fun to deal with sometimes!)

SCA content:  I continue my A&S50 work even from seclusion.  Currently doing more trial&error work with bone.  With a little luck and a tailwind, I should have a re-hilted blade out of the current effort -- the semi-boneless lamb leg roast actually had a full bone with a curve that fits my hand *JUST* right... Not to mention the right-tasty lamb & gravy I've learned to turn out in the process, of course!

Adieu, Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN - Mike
kihebard at hotmail.com
Opinions?  I got some!