[Steppes] Bordermarch - a tough decision

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 17 12:46:39 PST 2010

As pleasant as the weather is supposed to be at BAM, here at Hepburn Manor,
we are under it. Genevieve is getting over the flu, and I am starting to
come down with it. Neither of us want to have our experience tarnished by
feeling miserable at an event, nor do we wish to share our curse with
anyone. Therefore, we are canceling our plans to go to BAM.

We will be huddled on our couch, building tissue sculptures, but we will be
waving pennants as a show of pride for the brave warriors of the Steppes as
they show their prowess on the battlefield.

We were really looking forward to the fun, fighting, and festivities of
Bordermarch, and the best word to describe how we feel about our decision is
"bummed".

Have fun with out us (but not too much) and come back home safely.

See you soon.

Baron Duncan