[Steppes] Wine and Alchemy Concert hosted by DEMAD

Queen Of Night dark.fairy_queen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 22:21:57 PST 2010

Will Merric asked me to pass this along to all those who would be interested.

Thanks,

Morrigan Grumach of the Barrens
Deputy Webminister

FORWARDED MESSAGE AS FOLLOWED--------

Wine and Alchemy (http://wineandalchemy.com/) will be performing a special
concert in Dallas on Friday, December 17th at 7 PM.

“Wine & Alchemy is a unique experience in World Music, providing a delicious
blend of original and traditional world fusion music derived from a wide variety
of genres including Celtic, Renaissance, French, Greek, Armenian, "Gypsy",
Flamenco, Sephardic, Middle Eastern and others.”

Here are the details:

Hosted by the Dallas Early Music and Dance Guild (http://demad.net)

Location: 713 Winifred Dr., Garland, TX 75041

Admission: Recommended donation of $10

CDs and other gifts will be available for purchase.

Seating is limited.  Reservations are strongly recommended.  RSVP to
shows at demad.net.
Light refreshments will be served.  BYOB.

As was the case with the Heather Dale concert, I need some assistance running
the W&A concert.  These concerts are officially hosted by DEMAD, and are a
fantastic way to get word about DEMAD out there.  So, if you can spare a little
time, please consider volunteering.  It is easy work and you get great pay.

I need two people to arrive 3 PM (or earlier if you can) on Friday, December 17
to help set our food, set out chairs, and get a few other things ready.  During
the concert, I will need their help running Will Call and the cash register.  I
also need them to stay after the concert to help me pick up chairs, leftover
food, and move a couple of pieces of light furniture (think how we set up/tear
down a gathering at my place).

Pay:
·         Free dinner (formal sit down home cooked meal) with the band that
evening.
·         Free admission, guaranteed seating.
·         Preferential parking.
·         Dibs on leftovers.
·         My eternal gratitude.
·         Free cat.