[Steppes] archery practice on sun 11-21

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 17 15:44:38 PST 2010

Of course, only modern wheel bows & crossbows are not
allowed.

Modern re-curves do shoot in our open division and
you need to be using wood shaft, feather fletched
arrows in order to submit a royal round (before ya
ask, yes plastic nocks are OK for open).  If you
do not have wood shaft & feather fletched arrows
you can use what you have for a while however you
will have to switch.

Period division is a bit different matter, most all
the materials & style of bow will need to be period
appropriate save for your string, points and adhesives.
Crossbows are allowed to use aluminum bows & plastic
for rolling nuts but otherwise must comply with the
same standards as the handbows.

I'll look up some helpful information and forward it to
your private email address shortly.

Regards,

Ironwyrm