[Steppes] archery practice on sun 11-21

Tim Covington horm.phelan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:04:19 PST 2010

Since I am new to SCA archery, I have a question. Is it OK to use a recurve
bow with a shelf in the riser?

Thanks,
Tim Covington
On Nov 17, 2010 7:30 AM, "Karen Calhoun" <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net> wrote:
> Practice is on! I have received word from several folks that are
interested in coming.

> We will be using the Texins archery range at 10751 Luna Road, Dallas, TX
75220. Their website can be accessed at
http://dallasarchery.com/index.php?section=1. You can see the location and
layout on this page.

> Let's meet at 10am and plan to shut down by 1pm. Not knowing the
specifics, I would suggest bringing water, a chair and maybe some snacks
with you. I would also plan on bringing suncreen too. It may be cool, but
the sun is still out there. Wear comfortable shoes and dress in layers.

> HE Francesca will be our hostess for this practice. She is a member and
has arranged for us to borrow their range temporarily. I'm not sure if we
can drive back to the range or if we will need to carry our stuff in and
out.