[Steppes] October Populace Meeting - different day and time

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 5 17:35:24 PDT 2010

As announced yesterday at business meeting, this month's populace meeting is
going to be a little different.

This month we are going to have our populace meeting at Oak Creek Park in
Carrollton on Sunday October 17th, starting around 2 and running until
around 6. This is in conjunction with the fighter practice (which starts at
2pm), so bring a dish to share and stories to tell. Bring games if you want
to, or that inkle project you are working on. There is a gazebo, plenty of
trees for shade, and the baronial pavilion will be there as well. You might
want to bring your normal event chair to ensure there is a place for you to
sit.

Oak Creek park runs all the way down the north side of Oak Creek Drive in
Carrollton Texas. The gazebo we meet at is past the tennis center, and there
is plenty of parking along both sides of the road.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Oak+Creek+Park,+Carrollton+TX&hl=en

We look forward to seeing you there.

Baron Duncan and Baroness Genevieve