[Steppes] Steppes MOAS Officer Announcement

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 13 08:24:43 PDT 2010

I have been asked by the regional MoAS and our Seneschal to pass on the

(from the Central regional MOAS)
Congratulations to Lord Duncan de Bard on being selected as the next
Steppes MoAS. I feel confident that he will do a great job and that you will
do his best to serve the Barony and the individual artisans, support the
various Guilds and encourage others who may not be participating to become
active in the various arts and sciences within your Barony.

In Service to the Kingdom and the Arts and Sciences,
Carletta